1 December 2014

Free stitchery for Christmas!



Hello lovely readers,

An early special gift for all your support and comments over the last year on my blog.  A little stitchery created quite a few Christmases ago for you to print then enlarge/reduce as you wish.  Get happy stitching in reds/greens or whatever colors you wish.  This is so versatile and can be used in a cushion, wall-hanging or even a stocking. Click here to download.  You will need Adobe Reader to view this PDF file. 

For more Merry Christmas inspiration take a look at these Heartfelt projects

I may be visiting a little less or just pop up every now and then over the next few weeks to free up some time for festivities, family and lots of goodies in the making! 

Have a safe and happy Christmas
From my heart to yours,

Wendy xx

4 comments:

  1. Lovely! I'll be sure to share again this week x Thank you for sharing with us for Sunday Brunch, I've also pinned xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Bel. It is a really versatile little stitchery.

      Delete
  2. This is so cool, thanks for sharing! I have a little Miss 6 who is soo into sewing and knitting at the moment after having her grandmother visit for the last 3 weeks. Think this is going to come in very handy. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope she enjoys doing some stitchery. Grandmothers are great sewing teachers aren't they? Mine was so patient and would help me make the most fashionable, but tiny Barbie dolls clothes!

      Delete

I would love to hear your comments. Let me know your inspirations, share your thoughts and projects.