10 December 2014

Christmas Pin-spiration!

Welcome to a little crafty Christmas inspiration, a parade of red and green, ideas for decking the halls and making your home merry and bright!  Pinterest as always is a great source of inspiration for me, especially at Christmas!  I have to drag myself away at this time of year to actually make something!  Are you torn between making and partaking of Pinterest?!    I have included some of my creations to hopefully inspire you too.  Even though Christmas is usually very hot in Australia, my decorating and crafting seems to always be winter Christmas themed.  It maybe an ode to my Scottish and British ancestors and a longing to one day have a white Christmas!  

Time Flies Santa is by far a favorite Christmas decoration.  He just screams "cuddle me" , in his tartan robe and fluffy reindeer slippers.  Wearing a vintage fob watch and chain, he is running late...very late for a very important date-that's Christmas!

    Santa is coming-a colorful stitchery colored with crayon and decorated with "lights." 

 Warm up to Winter quilt, is appliqued with cosy, felt mittens (winter again my Northern friends!)

This heart makes me want to sit and stitch and stitch,  from Natural Beauty.

Snowmen really do melt my heart!  Once again colored with crayon, with mittens and a rusty heart attached.   

 Love this idea from Kountry Krafting on Etsy.  My heart melted when I saw this-watch out vintage suitcases!  This would look great in a guest room or as a welcome for the festive season at a front entry. 

A jolly holly felt penny rug given as a gift in a Christmas swap.  

Sweet heart shaped gift boxes to hang or give from The Holiday Barn.

Sparkling silver decorations from a stunning blog Vem da Terra


 By Jingles Santa made from a terracotta pot adds a little chubby merriness to our family room.

Gone potty again with Frosty friends duo!  Do you charge 5 cents for your snowballs?  

Delicious paper rosettes from Lucky Girl Goods


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments. Let me know your inspirations, share your thoughts and projects.