12 November 2014

Habby Rows Christmas



Hello lovely readers,

Are you decking your halls with lots of jolly!  I deck my halls with occasionally holly, but this year I have just finished my Habby Rows Christmas wall-hanging, (so-named because of the rows of habby!)  Lots of fun was had choosing braid of all sorts for the "branches" of the tree and bits and bobs of habby for the decorations.  What is lurking in your habby or sewing box?  Ugly duckling bits and pieces can often become things of beauty.  A vintage photograph of a visit to Santa acts as the "trunk' with a little blue frill for the stand.  Jingle, jangle and dangle some tassels for bells and buttons for lights.    What can you concoct to get you in the mood for merriment?

x Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments. Let me know your inspirations, share your thoughts and projects.