24 April 2014

Busy Me!









I have been a busy bee lately trying to finish these projects for my Etsy shop - hopefully up and running soon.  I have had great fun with buttons, lace and vintage-y bits and bobs. The applique pictures capture my favorite sayings in a bright, cheery way.  It has been great to practise my free motion embroidery techniques-always a challenge!  The fabric backgrounds are stencilled and I have added a sprinkling of glitter to these as a finishing touch.  Have a peek at my Pinterest page to see my other finished projects. 

The collages are like putting a jigsaw puzzle together and you can loose all track of time!  Very relaxing and therapeutic-make a mess and create something nice from a pile of odds and sods.  My craft room may be a mess, but it is a happy mess!

Hope these brighten your day.

Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments. Let me know your inspirations, share your thoughts and projects.